Stax Digital LLC Terms of Service
The following Terms of Service (the "Terms") govern the users ("you", "person" or "their") use of honeyminer.com (the "Site") and the software mining program known as "Honeyminer" (the "App"; and collectively with the Site, the "Services").
The Services are not directed to any person or corporation in any jurisdiction where the publication, access or availability of the Services is prohibited. Persons or corporations in respect of whom such publication, access or availability prohibitions apply must not access the Services.
Stax Digital LLC, a Delaware limited liability company ("we", "us" or "Stax Digital") is the operator of the Services. Stax Digital's software utilizes the computer usage of each user's personal computer or laptop ("User Computer") for the purposes of low-volume crypto-mining through background activity during the regular use of those same computers.
Users should obtain their own professional advice should they have any questions about crypto-mining, including, without limitation, pertaining to any tax, technology or electricity questions.
If you are using the Services on behalf of a company, group or organization, you agree to these Terms on behalf of that company, group or organization and represent that you have the authority to do so (and in that case, "you", "person" or "their" refers to that group or organization).
- Overview of Stax Digital Services
- The Site provides a supplementary online service platform for users of the App. Through the Site you can:
- Access information related to crypto-currencies you are mining;
- See your personal account balance, based on your usage of the App and subsequent mining activity ("Account Balance");
- Submit a withdrawal request, instructing Stax Digital to deposit all or part of your outstanding Account Balance to your Authorized Wallet, as defined in Section 2(c) below ("Withdrawal Request"), which will be filled by Stax Digital as soon as practicable and paid in crypto-currency or fiat, if offered, depending on the type of Authorized Wallet; and
- Communicate directly with Stax Digital representatives.
- You agree that Stax Digital may, in its sole discretion, stop providing the Services and may discontinue the Site at any time without liability to you.
- The Site provides a supplementary online service platform for users of the App. Through the Site you can:
- Opening an Account on the Site
- You can only use the Site if you can form a legally binding contract with us under the laws that apply to you, according to your location.
- You may establish only one account per person to participate in the Services offered on the Site. In the event that we discover that you have opened more than one account per person, in addition to any other rights that Stax Digital may have, Stax Digital reserves the right to suspend or terminate any or all of your accounts and Services to be provided to you.
- You acknowledge that in order to withdraw mined crypto-currencies associated with your account, you must either hold a Coinbase account or provide us with your bank details that can receive the deposit of the outstanding Account Balance ("Authorized Wallet") following a Withdrawal Request.
- Prior to the disbursement of crypto-currencies or money to you, you will be required to provide us with personal verification information as requested by us, including a copy of you government issued ID, proof of residence and other related information that we may reasonably request as required by applicable law.
- We will not be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from your failure to notify us of unauthorized use. If Stax Digital request registration information from you, you must provide us with accurate and complete information and must update the information when it changes.
- You are solely responsible for all taxes associated with your account and payments or transfers made to you in relation to your account.
- User Obligations
- You represent that any information you provide to Stax Digital, including any information and other materials about a user that is a corporation, and is distributed on or through the Services ("Company Content"), is true and correct. You further agree that you will promptly update us in the event any information you previously provided is no longer accurate or where you discover information previously provided was inaccurate when provided.
- By using the Services you assume sole responsibility for all activity taking place in your account, and for safeguarding any passwords or other credentials used to access the Site ("Access Methods"). You accept responsibility for all activities, charges, transfers and damages that occur under your account. It shall be a violation of these Terms to allow any other person to use your account or the Services. If you have reason to believe that someone is using your account without your permission, you should contact us immediately.
- By using the Services, you agree that you will not:
- Violate these Terms;
- Violate any applicable law, including any securities or tax law, in any way;
- Interfere with Stax Digital or the operation of our services, or disrupt any user, host, or network;
- Try to access another user's account, or access your account using a method other than the through the App or Site and instructions provided by us;
- Copy, distribute, or disclose any part of the Services by any medium, reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of our software, claim any ownership rights, or sell, trade, resell or otherwise exploit for any unauthorized commercial purpose or transfer any of our property; or
- Breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures, or probe, scan, or test any system or network for vulnerabilities.
- If any of your Access Methods are lost, stolen or compromised, you will immediately notify Stax Digital. You will be solely responsible and liable for all acts or omissions of any individual accessing or using the Site or the Services via your Access Methods.
- In our sole and exclusive discretion, we may terminate, revoke, suspend, modify or change any or all of your Access Methods at any time without prior notice and we will have no liability towards you for any losses incurred by you in relation to such termination, revocation, modification or change to your Access Methods. You agree that you will immediately cease using the Site and delete the App from your computer in the event your use of the Site would violate any law applicable to you.
- You represent and warrant that You will not treat any content on the Site or any communication sent through the Services as information on which you should rely in making an investment or entering in any particular transaction, as they pertain to any crypto-currency, futures, or crypto-mining venture.
- You acknowledge and agree that you will comply with, and are solely responsible for compliance with, all laws, rules and regulation pertaining to the mining of crypto-currency from your use of the Services in your given location and jurisdiction.
- The Services, including all components, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, know how, software, text, design, graphics, logos, interactive features and all intellectual property rights related thereto (including, for the avoidance of doubt, Company Content and other information provided through the Services), are provided to you AS IS and solely for your internal use and benefit in accordance with these Terms. You will not sell, lease, licenses, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, display or provide, directly or indirectly, the Services or any part thereof to any third party. The Services and all information on or relating thereto are confidential and proprietary, are owned by us or our licensors and are the subject of valuable intellectual property rights protected under the laws of the United States of America and various copyright laws and treaty provisions throughout the world. These Terms do not provide you with any rights to use our trademarks, logos, domain names, or any other brand features. You receive no right, title or interest in or to the Services, except as expressly permitted by these Terms.
- You further agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Site or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any proprietary information or enforce limitations on use of the Site or such proprietary information therein.
- You may choose to give us feedback about the Services, including ideas and improvements. By providing such feedback, you agree that Stax Digital is free to use any such feedback (or a similar concept developed internally by Stax Digital or obtained from another source) or share it with others, at any time, and you will not be entitled to any compensation or recognition for Stax Digital’s usage of your feedback.
- The Services may contain links to other websites. Unless otherwise specifically stated, we do not control or endorse such other websites.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of any websites to which we link or the Company Content we provide through the Services and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of such other websites or your reliance upon any Company Content.
- While we make our best efforts to provide you with satisfactory services, we can't promise that there will never be problems. The Services are provided to you on an "AS-IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis, to be used at your own risk and responsibility. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Services are provided without warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, merchantability, messages communicated to the users by Stax Digital vis-à-vis the Site, security associated with the transmission of sensitive information through the Site, or fitness for a particular purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, we do not warrant that the content provided via the Services is accurate, reliable or correct; that any defects or errors will be corrected; that the Services or any software will be available at any particular time or location, uninterrupted or secure; or that the Services or any software is free of viruses, malware or other harmful components. Any content or software developed by us that you downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Services is downloaded at your own risk and you will be responsible for any damage to your device or system, or for any loss of data resulting from such download or use of the Services.
- You understand that by using any of the features of the Site, you act at your own risk, and you represent and warrant that your activities are lawful in every jurisdiction where you access or use the Site or the content.
- Stax Digital, its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, and the directors, officers, employees, and other representatives of each of them, shall not be liable for the use of the App or the Site including, without limitation, the content and any errors contained therein. Some jurisdictions limit or do not allow the disclaimer of implied or other warranties so the above disclaimer may not apply to the extent such jurisdiction's law is applicable to this agreement.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event will Stax Digital or its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, suppliers or licensors be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, punitive, exemplary or consequential (including loss of use, data, business, or profits) damages, regardless of legal theory, whether or not we have been warned of the possibility of such damages, and even if a remedy fails of its essential purpose or any claims, proceedings, liabilities, obligations, damages, losses or costs in any amount arising from your use of the Site or the App or any content or other materials on or accessed through the Services, even if we are aware or have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Furthermore, due to the fact that the crypto-currencies held by Stax Digital and that were are assigned to your user account may be subject to digital theft, loss, destruction or other issues relating to hackers and technological attacks, as malicious technologic capabilities may develop, Stax Digital and its affiliates are in no way liable for any negative impact on the crypto-currencies mined by you through the use of the App.
- Stax Digital is not responsible for any damage to any user's computer, hardware, computer software, or other equipment or technology including, without limitation, damage from any security breach or from any virus, bugs, tampering, fraud, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer line or network failure or any other technical or other malfunction. Your access to and use of the Site and the App is at your risk. If you are dissatisfied with the App or the Site or any of the content, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue accessing and using the App or the Site or the content. You recognize and confirm that in the event you incur any damages, losses or injuries that arise out of Stax Digital's acts or omissions, the damages, if any, caused to you are not irreparable or sufficient to entitle you to an injunction preventing any exploitation of any website or other property owned or controlled by Stax Digital and/or its parents, subsidiaries, and/or affiliates, and you will have no rights to enjoin or restrain the development, production, distribution, advertising, exhibition or exploitation of any Stax Digital application or website or other property or any and all activities or actions related thereto. By accessing the App or Site, you understand that you may be waiving rights with respect to claims that are at this time unknown or unsuspected.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, to the extent permitted by applicable law our liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to us for the services you received through the Site and at no time shall our liability to you exceed US$100. You further acknowledge that if no fees are paid by you for the Services, you shall be limited to injunctive relief only, unless otherwise permitted by law, and shall not be entitled to damages of any kind from us, regardless of the cause of action.
- Certain federal and state laws do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain damages or limitations on implied warranties. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions or limitations may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us and our affiliates, directors, officers, agents, contractors, partners and employees, harmless from and against any and all third party claims, liabilities, losses, insolvency, including attorney’s fees, arising out of or in connection with your use of the Services or the business you conduct in connection with the Services, or any violation of yours of these Terms.
- We may, in our sole discretion, modify or update these Terms from time to time, so you should review this page periodically. When we change the Terms in a material manner, we will update the 'last modified' date at the bottom of this page. Your continued use of the Services after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to any of these or any future Terms, do not use or continue to access the Services.
- Stax Digital may terminate these Terms at any time, provided, however, that your continued use of the Services will remain subject to the Terms. You may terminate these Terms at any time by deleting the App from your Computer and ceasing your use of the Services.
- Any provision that remains executory at the time of termination of these Terms shall survive termination. Without limiting the foregoing, the following provisions will survive termination of these Terms: Sections 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 16, 17, 18.
- By using the Services you agree to receive electronically all documents, notices, agreements and forms arising from or related to your use of the Services, including any agreement you may enter into with a Company or Investor ("Communications"). If, after you receive any tax related Communication electronically from Stax Digital, you would like a paper copy of such Communication sent to you by Stax Digital, you may request a copy within 180 days of the date the Communication was provided to you by contacting us as described below. We will send your paper copy to you by U.S. mail at a cost charged to you for each such communication. In order for us to send you paper copies, you must have a current and complete address on file with Stax Digital.
- By visiting or using the Services, you agree that the laws of the State of Delaware, without regard to any principles of conflict of laws that would require or permit the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction, will govern these Terms. You and Stax Digital agree that any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to these Terms or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, shall be exclusively be determined by confidential arbitration in New York before one arbitrator(s). The arbitration shall be administered by JAMS pursuant to its Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures. Judgment on the Award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. This clause shall not preclude parties from seeking provisional remedies in aid of arbitration from a court of appropriate jurisdiction.
- These Terms constitute the entire and exclusive agreement between you and us with respect to the Services, and supersede and replace any other agreements, terms and conditions applicable to the Services.
- The headings in these Terms are for reference only and will not in any way modify or qualify the rights and obligations set forth herein. Where any form of the word “including” appears in these Terms, it will be interpreted as if followed by the phrase “without limitation.”
- Our failure to enforce a provision is not a waiver of our right to do so later. If a provision is found unenforceable the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in full effect and an enforceable term will be substituted reflecting our intent as closely as possible.
- You may not assign any of your rights in these Terms, and any such attempt is void, but the Terms may be assigned by us without restriction. Any attempt by you to transfer any of the rights, duties or obligations hereunder, except as expressly provided for in these Terms, is void.
- For any questions, comments or business ideas you may contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Modified: February 8th, 2018